The ‘Markets’ are always interesting!
As a recap of interesting developments in 2015-Q3 we offer the downloadable link below.
The Executive Summary is pretty simple:
- Equities – US, International, Emerging and REIT Markets were down
- Fixed Income – US and Global Markets were up
- The ‘Best’ Stock Market was Ireland at -1.12%
- The ‘Worst’ Stock Market was Brazil at -33.06%
- Commodities were universally weak with Crude Oil turning in the worst performance at -27.39%
We find the attached presentation to be ‘Interesting’, but, not particularly ‘Useful’.
That said, our recommended – and most useful – strategy for investors remains “Formulate A Uniquely Personal And Goal Based Long-Term Plan – THEN – Don’t Mess With It”.
- Evidence demonstrates that the best investors are Dead People…they don’t mess with their investments.
Inviting your phone calls or emails and trusting this will find you well, we remain
Your Friends At Warburton Capital
Click Here: Quarterly Market Review – 2015-Q3