The ‘Markets’ are always interesting!
As a recap of interesting developments in 2016-Q1 we offer the downloadable link below.
The Executive Summary is pretty simple:
- Equities – The US Stock Market was up, as were the Emerging Markets; International Developed Stocks were down for the quarter.
- Fixed Income – US and Global Markets were up
- The ‘Best’ Stock Market was Brazil at 27.87%. (Incidentally, it was the ‘worst’ in Q3, 2015).
- The ‘Worst’ Stock Market was Italy at -10.74%
- Commodities had mixed results with Natural Gas turning in the worst performance at -21.81%, while Gold had a return of 16.40%.
We find the attached presentation to be ‘Interesting’, but, not particularly ‘Useful’.
That said, our recommended – and most useful – strategy for investors remains “Formulate A Uniquely Personal And Goal Based Long-Term Plan – THEN – Don’t Mess With It”.
- Evidence demonstrates that the best investors are Dead People…they don’t mess with their investments.
Inviting your phone calls or emails and trusting this will find you well, we remain
Your Friends At Warburton Capital