We advise a limited number of working or retired business owners and professionals. We engage new clients only after we have determined we can help them achieve everything that is important to them and bring them significant value. Typically our Clients benefit from comprehensive wealth management and have investable assets exceeding $1 million.
From large Wall Street firms to Small Independents, everyone seems to be promising Wealth Management. Most investors are not receiving anything close to Comprehensive Wealth Management and are simply being sold products.
We have developed a Consultative Wealth Management process and deliver a comprehensive solution to our clients that covers three areas of discipline:
– Smart Financial Decision – Preserving and growing liquid net worth
– Wealth Transfer – Ensuring the efficient transfer of wealth to future generations
– Wealth Enhancement – Integrating appropriate tax management into the planning process
– Wealth Protection – Insulating accumulated wealth from catastrophic loss
– Charitable Giving – Maximizing the benefits of philanthropic activities to help others
– Client Relationship – Ongoing monitoring of values, goals, needs, resources and obligations
– Expert Team – Coordination and synchronization of professional advisors including attorneys, accountants, insurance agents and others.
Our Consultative Wealth Management Process:
Our Clients receive the benefit of a team of leading industry professionals (Attorneys, CPA’s and Insurance Professionals among others) to identify advanced planning “gaps”. Working consultatively with our clients, we gain a deep understanding of their current planning strategies as well as their assets, liabilities, goals, values, needs, resources and obligations. Using this information, we take the lead in facilitating optimal solutions through our network of qualified professionals.
Wall Street and the popular press have trained investors to speculate in pursuit of unrealistic returns that occasionally materialize over short periods of time but have not been demonstrated as sustainable.
Academic research provides us with Core Beliefs which we apply to achieve Risk Managed Returns:
Markets Are Efficient
”Markets work and, for investment purposes, are fairly priced” – Eugene F. Fama, University of Chicago 1990; Paul Samuelson, MIT, Nobel Prize Economics 1970.
Risk And Return Are Inextricably Related
”Priced risk factors determine expected return” – James Tobin, Nobel Prize Economics 1981.
Diversification Is Key
”Concentrated investments add risk with no additional expected return” – Harry Markowitz, Nobel Prize Economics 1990.
Structure Explains Performance
”Asset allocation principally determines results in a broadly diversified portfolio” – Gary Brinson, Randolph Hood, Gilbert Beebower 1995; Roger Ibbotson, Paul Kaplan 2000.
An efficient application of these principles has been demonstrated to produce returns that most investors view as Highly Satisfactory!
We manage our own money based on these principles and offer the same Methodology to our clients.